Thursday, May 20, 2010

Identity ~

Based on the diagrams I posted on the last posts I made six small models last week. Today I looked at them again and made immediate comments. After that I looked at them as spaces/architecture and decided what I saw as spacial elements.

~ Humanity is an extension of myself. There are no borders, just space between. Sometimes a stranger is my mother and my mother my fellow citizen.

~~ This concept model is about flexibility in space between people. Space between people, space between zones/rooms.

1 comments:

vibeke jensen said...

these models are so full of potential birgitte. try to introduce the human scale and some more detailed architectural properties
- vibeke

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Suchness
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com